The 2015-2016 End of Year Celebration for Math Club is on Wednesday, May 25, 2016, at 8:10AM in the MP library (classroom/projector area). MP faculty and staff, and families of math competitors: We hope you will join us.
Who is invited?
Students who participated in the club, or in our contests, are welcome to join us, along with their families. We also invite all Meridian Park faculty and staff.
What should I wear?
It would help if the kids wear red (particularly their club T-shirts). We’ll be taking a group picture at the end, if time allows. For all others, dress is casual.
What’s the program?
- After a brief introduction, we’ll acknowledge all our participants and hand out packets with their awards.
- Then we’ll run through all the contest events from the year and recognize some exceptional individual and/or team achievements. Students and teams who received awards or earned other recognition will be asked to stand at the appropriate times.
- We will thank many people who made this successful and enjoyable year possible for our students.
- And we will take our group picture.
- We hope to hear from Mr. Tadlock if his schedule permits it. If and when he is able to drop by, we will pause the program and invite him to say a few words.
I’m not in Math Club. Can I come?